ELECTION PROTECTION is a coalition of voting rights organizations (Including LWV) organizing and training volunteers to help voters on and before Election Day.
There is a range of activities for which there will be training - some of it on demand:
- Ambassadors will spread the word about the 866 OUR VOTE hotline with posters, emails, palm cards, yard signs, etc.
- Poll Monitors will be posted at the polls on Election Day to answer questions and be on the look-out for problems.
- Social Media Monitors will watch social media posts to catch and correct misinformation.
- Command Center Volunteers (legal experience is preferred for these volunteers) will work to resolve issues arising at polls.
- Election Day Poll Workers (you get paid for this), who will be working for the board of elections, are greatly needed.
For details go to bit.ly/epvols2020.